A little about me. I am 36 years old in a very happy marriage. I have one son who is 15. I have a dog named Ferdy and a cat named Eeyore. I live in Portland Oregon and I am opening my own business. I grow and produce my own healing herbs. I sell Watkins products as they are natural and a earth friendly product. I promote personal well being and healing. I am deaf so I see things a bit differently. I am also a Celtic Christian who believes in the magik of nature.
I would like people from all walks of life to join me here. I like learning of others and how they see the world. I also want to help those who seek peace, love, and well being.
All are welcome here I feel very strongly that no one is judged for any reason.
Love and Care May peace find you, love keep you and nature surround you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment